- This event has passed.
Drawn To Water: Quentin Blake At WWT
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until September 3, 2023
Come and enjoy wetland adventures of imagination, inspiration and illustration.
- Arts and crafts – Fun drop-in activities using recycled cardboard and plastic materials from home.
- Make your own binoculars – Jot down or draw your nature discoveries on paper.
- Storytime – Hear short stories and excerpts from Quentin Blake stories narrated by Learning Manager John McCullough and his team.
Collect an illustrated guide full of Quentin Blake’s drawings and journey around the wonderful wetland world this summer. New seasonal trails will be launched later in the year, each with a different illustrated guide to collect and keep.
There’s a whole host of art and illustration activities aimed at all ages and abilities, including nature-inspired creative challenges, art workshops and much more, with new events and activities to enjoy throughout the year.
Plus take part in crafty competitions with lots of Quentin Blake goodies up for grabs including the chance to win a one-off, special edition Quentin Blake print.
When: Thur 18 May – Sun 3 Sep
Where: WWT Castle Espie
Cost: Admission price
Visit the event website here: www.wwt.org.uk
- October 3 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- October 4 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm