Get the kids involved in making this great craft activity – a quick and easy apple feeder!
You will need:
An apple corer
Three thin sticks
1. Carefully remove the core from the apple by using an apple corer.
2. Push the sunflower seeds into the top half of the apple for the birds to eat.
3. Make perches for your birds by pushing one stick into either side of the apple, near the bottom.
4. Tie the string around the last stick and thread it through the core of the apple.
5. Once you have made your apple bird feeder, tie it onto a branch in your garden or outside space, and wait for the birds to descend!